The Sixth International Conference nanoSAFE 2018 had been held from 5th to 9th November 2018 in Minatec-Grenoble, France.
Organized every two years in Grenoble since 2008, nanoSAFE conference is intended for sharing latest research results on health and safety issues related to nanomaterials and beyond for a socially responsible approach.
Serenade has been proud to offer awards to the best students! Here are the winners for the best presentations and posters.
Best presentations - Serenade awards:
- 3rd : Contrast enhancement for lipid nanoparticles (lnps) characterization using transmission electron Microscopy (tem), Arnould Amandine, CEA Grenoble.
- 2nd : Direct detection of airborne bioaerosol on filter with immunoassay, Tang Jiukai, ETH Zürich.
- 1st : Micro sensor for the capacitive detection of airborne nanoparticles fabricated by combining 3D printing and lithography, Schmitt Jean, ETH Zürich.
Best posters – NanoID awards:
- 3rd : Nanoparticle-neurons interactions: molecular basis of neuronal activity and calcium homeostasis modulation, Mariana Dionisi, University of Torino, Italy.
- 2nd : Grouping Nanomaterials by biodissolution and transformation-abiotic dissolution rates compared to macrophage-assisted dissolution and pulmonary clearance in vivo, Johannes Keller, BASF, Germany.
- 1st : Comparison between a 5 kV benchtop electron microscope and a conventional TEM for number size distribution of powders and colloids, Claire Dazon, INRS, France.